googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Trailer, Trailers, Trailers!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Trailer, Trailers, Trailers!!

Three new trailers were released this week that I think many of us were waiting for: Green Lantern, Your Highness and Cowboys & Aliens.  Now I am personally excited for the latter two, although I never read Green Lantern, I am familiar with the story and am interested in seeing the movie.  Your Highness I heard about a year ago and thought it was a funny concept and after seeing the trailer I don't think it will disappoint.  Lastly, Cowboys & Aliens looks incredible and I think I need to go out and pick up this graphic novel to add to my collection.  Well enough with the talking check out the trailers for yourselves after the jump.








1 comment:

  1. I don't think you can go wrong with any of these three, but Your Highness is definitely going to be the best!

    ReplyDelete