googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Playing at the Chicago Toy & Game Fair

Friday, November 25, 2011

Playing at the Chicago Toy & Game Fair








On the weekend of November 19 & 20, the Chicago Toy & Game fair was held at Navy Pier and hundreds of different toy manufacturers were on hand to promote their new toys and give everyone a sneak peek at what will be hot this holiday season.  If you were unable to attend, don't worry, Fandads was on hand to see all the great toys and I even brought my professional toy tester, my daughter, with me to partake in the festivities. 

The day started with us taking part in the blogger/Media breakfast and then we were off to see the exhibitors and the various toys on display.  What kind of fun did we have?  Well, I'll let the pictures do some of the talking.




 My little girl and wife had a great time playing with all the cool toys and seeing what was coming out soon.  I was excited to see the Star Wars characters that were walking around the hall.  Maybe next year I will sign up for the Star Wars luncheon that they had this year.

I had a great time here and I want to thank the Chicago Toy & Game Fair for having us and hopefully we can do it again next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment