googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: T-Shirt Thursday! "I ain't afraid of no...."

Thursday, September 25, 2014

T-Shirt Thursday! "I ain't afraid of no...."


It crazy to think that the 30th anniversary of Ghostbusters has come upon us.  I can remember going to the movies with my dad to see this and just being freaked out by the librarian ghost.

With all the nostalgia going around and the constant promise of a third movie, Ghostbuster merchandise and the sale of the movies is going to be everywhere you look.

Today's shirt came to me from the good people at Nerdblock a few months ago and that tag line bought back a lot of memories.  I mean, there are so many good lines in that movie that you can not help yourself but quote them every now and then.

As odd as it seems, my favorite line is "What about the Twinkie?"  Do you have a favorite line or moment from the film? If the answer is yes, share it with us in the comments below.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment