googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: My home is now Cybertron.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

My home is now Cybertron.


If you are a fan of our Facebook page you may have seen this blue box from Hasbro before.  You may have also seen us tease about the contents of this box and if you have read our post about the Dad 2.0 experience you already know what's in the box.

Now if you haven't done any of the previous mentioned things: A. You are a slacker and need to start visiting us more, B. You do not really care about mysteries or C. You like to be surprised.  Ok, so if you are either of the above, let's help you out and dig into the box.

For the uninitiated, let me begin by saying that I recently went to San Francisco for the Dad 2.0 summit.....but instead of telling you all of this again, I'll just let the video talk for itself.


              


Well, there you have it. A year of Transformers coming to my house, which I will now rename Cybertron.  There are a few that I'm really looking forward to, like Devastator and a few of the Combiner series ones.

You kind of saw what my little girl thinks of this, here is a shot of my son with the toys.



With all these Transformers around him, this was what he chose to play with. 




Until next time my friends, thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment