googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: STOUFFER'S® Fit Kitchen Steak Fajita #PowerfulProtein

Monday, July 20, 2015

STOUFFER'S® Fit Kitchen Steak Fajita #PowerfulProtein

(Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PowerfulProtein #CollectiveBias) 



As a father of two children sometimes preparing a home cooked meal is something that is not practical. After driving my wife to work, playing with my kids all day and trying to squeeze in a run, when it comes to meal time, there are days when I need something that is quick and easy to prepare. What is a busy dad to do?

Luckily, this is where STOUFFER'S® Fit Kitchen meals come into play.  These new meals from STOUFFER'S® are quick, easy and satisfying enough for this active dad. Easy enough for me to have cooking in the background while chasing my kids around the house in a friendly game of freeze tag.


My local Wal-Mart was the place to go to pick up these satisfying meals and they were pretty easy to locate. At this location the meals were located in aisle 7 towards the middle of the aisle and there were plenty of options to choose from. The great thing was the display for them was easy to spot but it was a little overwhelming. 



So many options!
Why was it overwhelming? There were so many options to choose from. The hard part might be choosing which one of the many meals to buy, but the Steak Fajita meal stood out to me along with the Cilantro Lime Chicken.  Now I just had to pay for these and go home and try them out. 

Which ones will I choose?
I have to say that as the chef of my house I like to make delicious and satisfying meals for my family. So let me be the first to tell you that this STOUFFER"S® Fit Kitchen Steak Fajita meal hit the spot.  I felt very full after eating this and with 25 grams of protein I was more than prepared to take on what the day had to offer me.  


I think I have found a great meal to have in my freezer whenever I want something that is quick and easy to make. The STOUFFER'S® Fit Kitchen Steak Fajita was so satisfying and delicious that I can not wait to try out the other varieties.  

There are 6 meals in all to try out:
  • Steak Fajita
  • Cilantro Lime Chicken
  • Rotisserie Seasoned Turkey
  • Bourbon Steak
  • Oven Roasted Chicken
  • Monterey Chicken
Ok friends, now that you know about STOUFFER'S® Fit Kitchen meals, how would these meals fit into your life?

If you want to know more about STOUFFER'S® Fit Kitchen Meals check out their social networks.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment