googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Finding Dory asks you to "Just Keep Swimming" until next June.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Finding Dory asks you to "Just Keep Swimming" until next June.



Finding Nemo is a movie that has helped me out when times are rough. When I come across those obstacles in my life that I feel I can not go over, I just think to myself; "What would Dory say?"  Yep, I look to an animated fish from an animated movie for inspiration.  I know it sounds strange, but sometimes you get inspiration from the weirdest places. 

When I ran my first 5K, I was sick, didn't get enough sleep, felt like I was not going to make it and it was snowing that day too. As I ran I kept saying a little mantra to myself, "Just keep running, just keep running." That's right, I used Dory's "Just keep swimming" to keep me motivated during my run and now I say that every time I run.

Dory is my motivational coach when it comes to running, now I can not wait to return the favor and cheer her on in her new adventure: FINDING DORY that will be released next June. 

The first teaser trailer for the film was just released and you can have a look at it below. 




What do you think? Are you excited to go see this? Follow FINDING DORY on their social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) to stay up to date with the latest news.  

Disney•Pixar's “Finding Dory” reunites everyone’s favorite forgetful blue tang, Dory, with her friends Nemo and Marlin on a search for answers about her past. What can she remember? Who are her parents? And where did she learn to speak Whale? Directed by Andrew Stanton (“Finding Nemo,” “WALL•E”) and produced by Lindsey Collins (co-producer “WALL•E”), the film features the voices of Ellen DeGeneres, Albert Brooks, Ed O'Neill, Kaitlin Olson, Ty Burrell, Eugene Levy and Diane Keaton.  “Finding Dory” swims into theaters June 17, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment