googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Video Game Time 4/27 Edition

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Video Game Time 4/27 Edition

Being a father and a gamer it's hard to get some good quality game time. Whether, I'm changing diapers, cooking dinner or walking the dog, I usually have to find time to sit down and play my games. Fortunately, I do get to play and although I am behind in some of the newest titles, I do get to enjoy what I am playing at the moment. Currently I'm still playing God of War III and I am almost finished with it. It's taken me a while because I am playing it on Titan mode (I'll take you down Zeus!) but overall this game is a beast and I highly recommend it.

Today being Tuesday it's new game release day and of the few titles that are coming out today the one that I am looking forward to is Super Street Fighter IV. I have always been a fan of the Street Fighter games and always loved playing them at the arcades back in the day. Now I am not the best at this game, but I just like playing it and taking my chances with whoever I'm playing against. While everyone used Ken or Ryu my favorite character was Chun-Li. I loved getting in a groove and using her helicopter kicks to take out my opponent. Just using a girl to kicks the other guys butts made it even more fun, especially when they would laugh at my choice of character. Maybe it was her muscular legs, but I loved using her because she was a little under-rated.

I was able to get my copy of Super Street Fighter IV today and I can't wait to play it. This is an updated version of the game that was released in February of 2009 and contains 10 new characters, new bonus stages, new challenge mode and new Ultras. Some of the fan favorites that were not included in the February release have been added to this one, can you say Thunderslam? (T. Hawk reference) I have a few friends that are pretty well-versed in this game and I know that they will have fun in beating me to a pulp until I get the hang of it, but that's fine with me.

When the wife and baby are asleep and the dog has been walked for her last time of the night, I will sit down and try out Super Street Fighter IV and write a full review of what I think of the game. In the meantime, I will try to defeat Zeus and kill off some Zombies in Left 4 Dead 2.

-Victor

Notable releases
- Dead to Rights: Retribution (Xbox360, PS3)
- FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa (Xbox360, PS3, PSP, Wii)
- Nier (Xbox360, PS3)

No comments:

Post a Comment