Sunday, May 27, 2012
Memorial Day Weekend
While we are celebrating this Memorial Day weekend, let's be sure that we remember what this holiday is about and take the time to honor those men and women who served in the Armed Forces to give us what we have today. We should never take for granted the sacrifices that others have made and we should always be grateful for what we have. So let's celebrate this weekend and enjoy the extra day off tomorrow.
Ways to spend this Memorial Day weekend:
1. Spend time with family BBQ'ing.
2. Watch the Star Wars Marathon on SpikeTV.
3. Watch Band of Brothers or The Pacific or Captain America.
4. Play Battlefield 3, Call of Duty, Ghost Recon or Medal of Honor games.
5. Most importantly, say thank you to any member of the Armed Forces you see this weekend.