googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: T-Shirt Thursday "I'm hooked on a feeling..."

Thursday, October 23, 2014

T-Shirt Thursday "I'm hooked on a feeling..."


With the big announcement about the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack being released on cassette later this year, I felt that this shirt is appropriate for today.

This shirt came in through our friends at NerdBlock.  I can picture this as a commercial that comes on in the middle of the night trying to get us to buy this soundtrack.  Maybe in the commercial there are two guys at a party talking about all the great songs in an overly animated voice.

Better than seeing these two guys peddle the cassette on late night television Marvel has released a trailer announcing the upcoming release of the soundtrack on cassette.  I hoping I'll be able to find one in store when they are released, but first I have to find my old Sony Sport Walkman that I used to have.

Check out the trailer below.


            

No comments:

Post a Comment