googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: First official trailer for FINDING DORY is out!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

First official trailer for FINDING DORY is out!

One of the great things about having kids, other than the tantrums, the dirty diapers or the confusing homework, is that I get to pass down some of my favorite movies to them.  Little by little I have been introducing them to movies that I loved as a kid and movies that I think they need to see.



What's great about this is watching the movies with them over and over and over and over and.... I think you get the idea. It's such a great time to see them gasp at the same part you freaked out over or become sad and cuddle close to you to hide their tears. Yes, sharing movies with our children is a lot of fun and creates some great memories, but it also gets us excited when we see that those movies will continue again on the big screen.

Case in point: FINDING NEMO. My children love that movie and for a moment, it was all that we watched night and day. I mean, Finding Nemo has been mentioned a few times on this little blog here that you are reading. Marlin was mentioned in this Father's day post and this one. Dory's "Just keep swimming" has basically become my mantra whenever I run a race, ("Just keep running").

So knowing that "FINDING DORY" is going to be released later this year is something that my children and I will be looking forward to.

Here is the latest trailer if you have not seen it yet.



If you want to stay up to date with all the latest FINDING DORY information follow them on all their social channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or the FINDING DORY website

Disney•Pixar's “Finding Dory” reunites everyone’s favorite forgetful blue tang, Dory, with her friends Nemo and Marlin on a search for answers about her past. What can she remember? Who are her parents? And where did she learn to speak Whale? Directed by Andrew Stanton (“Finding Nemo,” “WALL•E”) and produced by Lindsey Collins (co-producer “WALL•E”), the film features the voices of Ellen DeGeneres, Albert Brooks, Ed O'Neill, Kaitlin Olson, Ty Burrell, Eugene Levy and Diane Keaton.  “Finding Dory” swims into theaters June 17, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment