googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Steve Dillon

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Steve Dillon

I'm not sure any of us are going to make it out of 2016.


I just found out that Steve Dillon passed away. For those of you that aren't familiar with his work, you may have heard of the new AMC show Preacher based on the comic he co-created with Garth Ennis. I grew up reading the books he worked on including Hellblazer, Preacher, and of course The Punisher.




The Punisher has always been my favorite comic book character and when I picture him I can't help but picture him the way Dillon drew him. Bullseye and so many other iconic characters looked their best when done by Dillon. The current Punisher series is always the first book I read on my pull list and it's not going to be the same without him.

Rest easy Mr. Dillon.


No comments:

Post a Comment