googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Beauty and the Beast Blu-ray review

Friday, June 16, 2017

Beauty and the Beast Blu-ray review

Disclaimer: The Fandads received a copy of Beauty and the Beast for this review. All thoughts and opinions are our own. 


With the home release of Disney's Beauty and the Beast fans of the animated movie can relieve all of their favorite scenes from the comfort of their own home. The Blu-ray has all the bells and whistles like most home releases:commentaries, behind the scene featurettes but the one bonus is the inclusion of the sing-a-long version on the disc. 


I remember when Frozen came out on Blu-ray, it was not until a few months later that they released a sing-a-long version. My daughter received that version as a birthday gift, but I don't think she ever watched it. That is why I am pretty excited that Disney decided to do that this time around. 

If you love watching this movie on the big screen, I know that you will probably go out and buy this for your home library. It is such a fun movie and like we mentioned in our review earlier this year: 

"Watching the movie with real life characters is just fascinating that it is really a visual treat for the eyes. One scene that I was really looking forward to was the "Be our guest" scene.  That is my favorite scene in the animated movie, that I could not wait to see how it was portrayed. My friends, that scene did not disappoint. By far it was one of the coolest and most impressive things that I have scene, outside of all the superhero and science fiction movies that I have seen. We saw the movie in IMAX 3D, and it was just intense seeing all the plates and food fly around on the big screen. I can not wait to see the movie again, mainly to see this scene again."

This scene still holds up and watching it at home gives you the advantage of pausing the movie to see the images and all the detail that is in them. 

Watch this great featurette about how the characters where bought to life from the versions that many of us grew up with. 



Beauty and the Beast is now available on Disney Digital and Blu-ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment