googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Look your best this Star Wars Day!

Friday, May 4, 2018

Look your best this Star Wars Day!

Disclaimer: The Fandads are affiliated with Cufflink.com. Clicking on their link and purchasing items might lead to a few dollars for us. 




I know what you all are thinking, "I love to dress as my favorite Star Wars character on May 4th, but I have a formal event to go to that night. What can I wear to represent Star Wars, but still look classy?" Well, friends, if you find yourself in this situation, don't worry the good folks at Cufflinks.com have got you covered. 

A while back we were lucky enough to get some children accessories from Cufflinks.com to share in a Christmas piece we did and with May the 4th here we want to share with you a sale that is taking place this weekend.



Right now you can get 30% off any Star Wars related merchandise from the site. You can get ties, bow-ties, socks, tie-clips and even cufflinks. I have the tie that's second from the right in our first image and I always get a compliment or two when I wear it. It's one of my favorite ties to wear. 


Remember friends, they also have some great gift sets that you can buy for that Star Wars fan in your life. I don't know what it is, but there is something about this Boba Fett gift set that catches my eye. This would make a great gift for my birthday, just saying.




  May the 4th Be With You! Shop 30% Off Star Wars Products with code SW30 at Cufflinks.com! Valid 5.3-5.5.

If you like what you see above, then visit Cufflinks.com during the sale and purchase some gifts for yourself or the Star Wars fan in your life that likes to show their geek flag during formal events. Also, if you can not purchase anything during the sale, use code DAD15 to get 15% off of your purchase. (Discount codes do not stack.)

Share with us in the comments below what item is your favorite and as always, May the 4th be with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment