googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: New Super Lucky's Tale

Saturday, November 9, 2019

New Super Lucky's Tale

Hey everyone how's it going? It's your boy Gil here, I know it's been a while. I guess it's time for my quarterly post/review. Heh, all levity aside, the Fandads were given the opportunity to review a fun game that just came out for the Switch. New Super Lucky's Tale! (Disclaimer: The Fandads were provided a copy in exchange for a review. All thoughts, opinions, and fun times are our own.)


Lucky



So my first impressions were that the animations were cute and that the story was engaging. I really got into it for the first hour or so but then I started to realize that maybe the game wasn't for me. I'm more of the dark, brooding, mysterious handsome type. (Whatever that means) That being said, I knew someone that would totally love this game. My daughter Sera!

The story reminded me of the Warrior Cats books that she loves, and if I'm being honest, I kind of dig too. Anyway, Sera really liked the game but you don't have to take my word for it, let's find out what she thinks!

Sera Recovering the Missing Pages!

Q - So Sera, what did you think about New Super Lucky's Tale?
A - I think it's a really exciting but adorable game and there's lots of puzzles, parkour, and fighting mixed all together.

Q - What has been your favorite part so far?
A - Umm...my favorite part has to be, hmm...let me think about this. (Sera thinks) I think it has to be when you go in little tunnels and you do the puzzles.

Q - In your opinion, is this a difficult game?
A - I would say most parts are pretty easy but sometimes it gets pretty confusing and hard.

Q - Would you recommend New Super Lucky's Tale to your friends?
A - YES!!!




Q - Are there scary parts, or anything that you would say is inappropriate for kids?
A- No, absolutely not. It's all adorable and literally how you kill things is wapping (?) them with your tail.

Q - Is there anything else that you would like to add or say? Or maybe that we missed?
A - I would like to say that sometimes you have to like, umm like, do challenging things so I wouldn't recommend it for really, really young kids or people that get stressed over games a lot.

Q - So like no babies should play this?
A - Yeah.

I would like to thank Sera for her time and all of the "hard" work she put in playing this game. Want to meet Lucky? Check him out below!





Thanks for reading!



New Super Lucky’s Tale is a love letter to classic 3D platformers, with tons of collectibles to gather, rewarding secrets to discover, memorable characters to meet, and stylish costumes to show off. Climb incredible heights, jump agilely over danger, burrow deep underground, and explore amazing worlds on an epic quest to rescue the Book of Ages from the nefarious Jinx and his Kitty Litter underlings!


No comments:

Post a Comment