googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: The T-Shirt Saga Continues! #30DaysofStarWarsShirts

Sunday, July 20, 2014

The T-Shirt Saga Continues! #30DaysofStarWarsShirts


Simple design. Straight to the point. Anticipation level high.  I remember when Episode I was announced and I almost lost my head.  The movies that I loved as a kid were coming out with new episodes and I could not wait.

I did not want to disappoint myself, so I tried not to get too caught up in the hype.  I did go out and buy the figures, LEGO sets and a few shirts to mark the return of Star Wars. Ok, I got caught up in the merchandising hype.  Not only did I get this Episode I shirt, but I got the matching hat.  I wore that thing everyday until it wasn't black anymore.

Sure, Episode I wasn't what everyone executed it to be, but for me, it was still Star Wars.  I mean, how can you not like the lightsaber fight between Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Darth Maul?

Until the next shirt, thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment