googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: T-Shirt Thursday #30DaysofStarWarsShirts

Thursday, July 17, 2014

T-Shirt Thursday #30DaysofStarWarsShirts


Today we are going to start something different for T-shirt Thursday.  Recently this Fandad moved and in moving I realized that I had a lot of Star Wars shirts. This got me thinking about the "30 Day Challenges" you see people post around the web, so I decided starting today, July 17 until August 16 I will do 30 Days of Star Wars Shirts.

Each day I will post a picture of me in a Star Wars shirt that I own and a little description about each shirt.  Follow me on this adventure and let's see how this goes!

Today's shirt is based on the iconic poster for Episode IV and is such a fantastic image. I can't remember when I got this, but it's one of my favorite Star Wars shirts.


No comments:

Post a Comment