googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Revenge of the Shirts #30DaysofStarWarsShirts Day 5

Monday, July 21, 2014

Revenge of the Shirts #30DaysofStarWarsShirts Day 5


Exactly my motto when thinking about doing this 30 day challenge, "Do or do not, there is no try".  I know the motto is changed a little on the shirt, but you know what Yoda means.

I bought this shirt along with another one with a similar design off the StarWarsShop years ago.  I mainly bought them because of the artwork.  I really liked the look of Yoda and I thought it was one of the coolest shirts of him that I have ever seen.

I like shirts that take something you are familiar with and change it up a little.  You will see how some of the shirts I have do that and that's what makes them great.

So there we are 5 shirts down 25 more to go and I was going to put up a picture of all the shirts laid out, but I will save that for the middle of the week.

In case you missed a day or two, here are the previous day's shirts..

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment