googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Video Game Time 5/4 Edition

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Video Game Time 5/4 Edition

Last week I talked to you about how I was still playing God of War III and was having trouble beating Zeus. This week, same story. I've had only a few times to play because I am just caught up with Super Street Fighter IV on the PS3. Now I haven't played online yet, because I'm getting my moves right, but this game really brings me back to playing it at the arcades back in the day. Read on about some new games announced recently and our first ever contest for Modnation Racers beta codes.

Now on to this weeks game news. If you have finished God of War III, unlike me, you will know that you are taken to the website SpartansStandTall.com which showed a mysterious figure standing in the rain with what looked like a countdown in the upper right-hand corner. Many people believed this to be a teaser for the next game and it turns out they were correct. Coming later this year God of War: Ghost of Sparta will be released for the PSP. I think it's time I invested in getting one of those.


Another game announced this past week is Call of Duty: Black Ops which will be released November 9, 2010. Not much is know about the game, but it seems like there might be missions in Cuba and Vietnam. I guess we'll have to wait until more information is released on this new title.


Ever wondered what it would be like to play as Link in Super Mario Bros? Well now you can thanks to Exploding Rabbit. They just released Super Mario Bros Crossover which lets you use classic Nintendo characters in the Super Mario Bros game. Take some time to try it out. I think I will use Simon Belmont and see how far I can get.



Contest Time!! Fandads is giving away 5 beta codes for the PSP version of Modnation Racers and one random winner will also receive a code for a Modnation Racers Premium PSP Theme. I am excited for this game, because I loved Little Big Planet and this game is in the same vein as that one, build your player, your kart and make your own track. How do you win these codes? Simple, answers the following questions about the game and e-mail me (vvicvega@gmail.com) the answers. Winners will be chosen at random.

On your mark, get set, go!

Can you re-mix a track created by other players?

How many people can play online via ad-hoc?

What is the exclusive PSP mode called?

There are over ____ tracks in the game?

Notable releases

- Iron Man 2 (360, PS3, Wii, DS PSP)
- Dementia II (DS)
- Fat Princess (PSP)

No comments:

Post a Comment