googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Man of Steel Trailer

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Man of Steel Trailer

I am a fan of the original Superman movies.  I still remember the tagline of the first movie "You will believe a man can fly!"  I feel that the original movie started off kind of slow, but watching it today, I love the build up to him fulfilling his destiny.  All the movies were great except for part 4 and part 3 was a little annoying.  While many people panned Bryan Singer's take on the classic story, I enjoyed the movie, but felt it did have a few flaws.  Now we have Zach Snyder giving us a new version of Superman, and with Christopher Nolan producing this movie, I think this might be the Superman movie that will put our faith back into the man of steel.





No comments:

Post a Comment