googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Thor: The Dark World Trailer

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thor: The Dark World Trailer



As I mentioned before on here, Spider-Man was my favorite Marvel character and I would pick up other books randomly.  I never bought a Thor book, but I was aware of him by cross-overs and other guest appearances.  I wasn't expecting much from the first movie, but I liked the story and his introduction to those that may have not known about him.  While the movie wasn't the best from the Phase 1 series, it did establish his role in the universe and I think the Avengers movie made people go back and give his stand alone movie another viewing.

With Thor: The Dark World coming to theaters this fall (November 8, 2013) I think we will see a bigger world than was shown previously and maybe get a better story this time around.  What the trailer below and share your opinions with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment