googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: What makes a memorable Dad Moment? #PowerofDad #OralB

Saturday, June 7, 2014

What makes a memorable Dad Moment? #PowerofDad #OralB


As a dad there are days where you sit back, watch your kids run around and you think one of two things: "How did I get so lucky?" or "He/She is moving and got up off the floor, they'll be ok". 

It's little moments of reflection like these that start teaching us about what kind of fathers we are becoming and what our favorite moments of fatherhood are.

Let's examine a few of mine.  

Obviously one choice that most dads will make is that moment when their child was born. I mean, how can that not be their favorite moment, right? I absolutely loved the moments my children were born and the first time they were placed in my arms, but it was a great moment at that time.

I feel that as my children get older I will make a bank of memories in my mind and can go back and recall them when I need to.  


Recently, my little girl had her first end of year showcase at the pre-school she attends and she wasn't nervous.  I wished her good luck and she was on her way.  Afterwards we got together and talked about her performance and she was as goofy as ever. 



The funny thing about me giving her the advice about "not being nervous" is that is that is the same advice she gives me before I go on a run.  The night before my recent run she told me to "not be nervous and do your best".

I used those words to motivate me as I ran my first 10 mile run and showed her and her brother that they can do anything if they just try their best.

I'm proud to say that my kids are growing up being geeky like their daddy.  The awesome thing about this is that we will make great memorable moments at the comic conventions every year.  






This year we attended C2E2 and they both had a blast taking pictures with the cosplayers, at least my little girl did, I think my boy was just confused about all the strange looking people that were walking around the show floor. 

Making memorable moments is something that will last forever and as a dad I want to capture these movements either in a picture or on video.  Being that that is the case, I want to make sure that my family has a great smile in these pictures and that's where the #PowerofDad comes in.

Fandads is thankful that Oral-B chose us to be Brand Ambassadors for their latest campaign #PowerofDad.  Oral-B is helping us celebrate Father's day by celebrating the little or big moments that put a smile on dad's faces everywhere.  Last year they release a fatherhood moment video that went viral and they are hoping to capture that success this year with their new video.





If you would like to contribute to the #PowerofDad movement, share your pictures/videos on the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the #PowerofDad hashtag.  This partnership could lead to some fantastic pictures and videos that will create some amazing moments for everyone.

Speaking of partnerships, Oral-B has partnered again with March of Dimes this year to help celebrate father's day and they also joined forces with members of "Football's First Family," New York Giant's quarterback Eil Manning, his father Archie and his daughter Ava to celebrate fatherhood's little moments.  

If you are still looking for a different Father's Day gift, why not get the dad in your life the new Oral-B 7000 Black.  This is their most technologically advanced and sophisticated toothbrush yet.  

The 7000 Black has six different modes, it oscillates, it rotates, it pulsates and removes up to two times more plaque than a regular toothbrush. It's perfect for the gadget obsessed dad in your life.  

As odd as you think this gift may be, wouldn't you like the dad in your life to have an amazing smile every time you see him? If your answer is yes, go out and buy him this toothbrush today.  If your answer is no, be prepared to be hit by flying dentures one day.  Just to make it a little easier on you here's a $7 off coupon to get you started.  

So remember, make every moment a memorable moment.  Thank the dad in your life that you have made these moments with and save their teeth by buying them the Oral-B 7000 Black. 

As always, thanks for reading.

Disclosure:  I partnered with Oral-B and Life of Dad, LLC for the #PowerofDad Father's Day promotion and was compensated for my involvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment