It's our favorite time of year again! It's almost time for the annual Chicago Toy and Game Fair and the Fandads will be there to cover all the fun and games that there will be on display.
If you have been following the Fandads, you know that we have been attending the ChiTag for the past five years and we always love sharing this event with our readers. This year we will be covering the PlayChic fashion show again as well as the Toy & Game Fair itself. Make sure you follow our social networks (Instagram and Twitter) as we share these events with you.
What can you expect to see at this year Chicago Toy & Game Fair? Check out some of the details below.
- Walk inside the World's Largest PomPomWow!
- Super Power Sensory Hour 9:00 - 10:00 am hosted by The National Lekotek Center providing early access to families of children with special needs.
- Inventor Meet and Greet throughout both days! Want to meet the inventoe of BopIt? Operation? Jenga? Nerf? Twister? You can say "Hello" and get inside knowledge from all they'll be at the fair.
- Yo-Yo Championship - Contestants from Coast to Coast.
- Attend the Star Wars Lunch.
- Enter the Young Inventor Challenge & Young Tech Challenge (Free!) Amazing Prizes & Meet Toy and Game Executives and Inventors.
- Test drive vehicles from Razor, Peg Perego and RadioFlyer Mini Tesla!
- Mommy & Gracie Show Unboxing!
- IllumiCraft STEM-based Craft Party with Gift.
- Upon a Craft Line Holiday Project.
- Be entertained by ben's Bubble Show
- Test out new products before they hit retail shelves.
- Shop for the hottest new and classic toys for the holidays.
- Interavtive exhibits.
- Giveaways, Stage Events, Magic Shows, Contests, Laser Tag, Crafts, Characters, Gametruck, Knockerball and much more!
We hope to see all of our friends there and if you are planning to attend we will be giving away two family passes for the show. We will give away one pass this week and one pass next week. We also have a $3 off coupon for our readers too. If you would like to take advantage of this offer you can enter the code CHITAG3 at the following link: http://2016chitagfair.eventbrite.com
If you want to win one of the family passes just comment below what you are excited to see at the show. From all the comments we receive we will pick one winner this week and another next week. Come back on Friday to see if you have won.