googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Spider-Man: Homecoming Trailer

Friday, December 9, 2016

Spider-Man: Homecoming Trailer



When I first found out that Spider-Man was going to be in Captain America: Civil War, I got really excited. I mean, Spider-Man has been one of my favorite superheroes since I was little and to see him again on the big screen with the rest of the Marvel Cinematic Universe was just mind-blowing. It was great to see how they captured his humor and quirkiness in the few scenes that he was in and knowing that they were going to make a new movie with this version of Peter Parker was also intriguing.



I grew up watching the Toby Maguire Spider-Man movies and those were a lot of fun. To this day I still think that Spider-Man 2 was brilliant and one of the best superhero movies to date. Saying that, I did like the different take that Andrew Garfield did with his Peter, but as much as I loved the Spider-Man suit in part 2, I felt that movie was a little all over the place.  Now we get to Tom Holland. Seeing his awkwardness in his interactions with Tony Stark and then his excitement and chattiness during his fight with Falcon and Winter Soldier was a lot of fun.

Next July we will see Spider-Man on the big screen again and I will be there on day one. There is the old saying that "Third time is the charm" but in this case I think it may be. I mean, Marvel is working together with Sony on creating this new rendition of Spider-Man and Marvel does have a good batting average with their movies, so we can only hope that this movie will live up to the others. Just the thought of Spider-Man being a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe will hopefully open up the door for other Marvel characters, owned by different movie companies, to share the big screen. I guess we can only wait and see.

Check out the trailer below.




Check out these Easter Eggs hidden in the trailer.




A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland), who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging super hero in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Thrilled by his experience with the Avenger, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May )Marisa Tomei), under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.). Peter tries to fall back to a normal daily routine - distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man - but when the Vulture (Michael Keaton) emerges as a new villian, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.

Follow Spider-Man:Homecoming on their social sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) to keep up to date with information about the movie.





No comments:

Post a Comment