googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Dadlete in Progress - T-Shirt Thursday

Friday, March 31, 2017

Dadlete in Progress - T-Shirt Thursday

Disclaimer: The Fandads were provided with gear free of charge. All thoughts and opinions are our own.

This isn't our usual T-Shirt Thursday post. I know you're used to seeing nerdy shirts from comic books or video games but today I'm posting a pic of some of my latest workout gear. (I know it's also on a Friday but...kids.)

#DADLETE
Russell hooked us up with some workout gear and a sweet #DADLETE bag. It's comfortable to work out in, looks pretty good, and best of all they have my size!

I'm a little bit on the larger side and it can be hard to find clothes sometimes, especially comfy workout clothes, but these clothes have been an awesome fit so far.

Fitness is important to us here at Fandads, and while I've been kind of keeping my progress quiet, I'm steadily making my way toward being a more fit father and a better example for my children. I've still got a long road ahead of me but inspiration can be found everywhere if you just look.

Another Target Knocked Down
Thanks for reading! #Dadlete, #GetHealthy, #LetsGoChamp, #NDCQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment