googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Prepare yourself for Dreamworks BRIDGE OF SPIES

Friday, October 16, 2015

Prepare yourself for Dreamworks BRIDGE OF SPIES


I have been a fan of Tom Hanks since the days of Bosom Buddies, I know I'm dating myself, but the man was very funny and he made me laugh...a lot. I really loved how he made the characters his own and just helped you escape for whatever time he was on the screen. 


What I also love about Tom Hanks is his dramatic roles, from PHILADELPHIA to SAVING PRIVATE RYAN, Mr. Hanks shows us that he is perfect in these roles and as comfortable in them, just like his comedic roles.

Out today is his latest, BRIDGE OF SPIES, and this one looks like it will not disappoint. I mean the man has teamed up with Steven Spielberg on this project and with Spielberg directing it, this should be a no-brainer.  



BRIDGE OF SPIES is "the story of James Donovan, an insurance claims lawyer from Brooklyn who finds himself thrust into the center of the Cold War when the CIA enlists his support to nego􏰁ate the release of a captured American U-2 pilot."
 

What is exciting about seeing Hanks play an insurance claims lawyer? Take a look at the clip below and tell me that you are not intrigue to go see this movie.


:           


BRIDGE OF SPIES opens in theaters today everywhere. To know the latest on the movie follow them on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment