googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Repeat of a shirt means only one thing, invasion! #30DaysofStarWarsShirts Day 9

Friday, July 25, 2014

Repeat of a shirt means only one thing, invasion! #30DaysofStarWarsShirts Day 9


Yes, this is the same Episode I shirt that I showcased here to you earlier in the week in black, but this one is all white.  I have said it before and I'll say it again, I went a little overboard on the merchandise.  I guess I wanted everyone to know that a new Star Wars movie was coming out, either that or I just liked t-shirts a lot.  

As you can tell by the creases, I haven't worn this shirt in a long time.  I think one of the reasons for that is because I bought it in an extra large.  Don't know why I bought it in such a big size, but I did.

Previous #30DaysofStarWarsShirts  posts

Day 1     Day 2     Day 3     Day 4     Day 5     Day 6     Day 7     Day 8

Thanks for reading, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment