googlea875c0213e6e807d.html] Fandads: Always two there are...a master and apprentice. #30DaysofStarWarsShirts Day 10

Monday, July 28, 2014

Always two there are...a master and apprentice. #30DaysofStarWarsShirts Day 10



Hey friends, I took a break from the shirts this weekend to catch up on some unpacking and moving-in details, but today I return with a twofer....if that even is a word.  

As you can see from the picture above my little guy and I are both wearing Star Wars shirts today.  

The shirt he is wearing is actually a hand-me-down from his sister that features an AT-AT that we picked up at Old Navy.

The shirt that I am wearing I bought from WeLoveFine at C2E2 this past year.  I thought having some of the main characters from Star Wars drawn out in an 8-bit fashion was pretty sweet and I could not resist this shirt.



This is not the only time that WeLoveFine will be in the 30 day challenge along with another character, but they will appear again.

Thanks for reading today's post and please no comments about my hair, it's going through a phase.

Previous #30DaysofStarWarsShirts posts

Day 1     Day 2     Day 3     Day 4     Day 5     Day 6     Day 7     Day 8     Day 9


No comments:

Post a Comment